From weighing small children to obese patients, the seca 703 can do it all. Especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. The seca 703 is equipped with two options: integrate a mechanical measuring rod or receive data wirelessly from a separate digital stadiometer. Other advantages include a high load bearing capacity of up to 660 lbs, slip resistant cast iron base and anti-tip column design. With everything primed for the future and integration in any EMR system, measurements can be transmitted wirelessly via the seca 360° wireless system.
- Compatible with all EMR systems and EMR ready seca products.
- Heavy duty cast iron base is slip resistant with an anti-tip column design.
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Mother/child function.
- Measuring rod seca 220 included.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be wirelessly transmitted to a wireless digital printer or a PC.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Capacity||660 lbs, 300 kg|
|Graduation(g)||50 g < 150 kg > 100 g / 0,1 lbs < 330 lbs > 0,2 lbs|
|Power supply||Battery, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D)||360 x 930 x 520 mm , 14,2 x 36,6 x 20,5 inch|
|Net weight||15,2 kg , 33,5 lbs|