The Welch Allyn TAGecg sensor is a wearable continuous ECG recorder that transforms arrhythmia detection and management at the point of care. The ECG sensor empowers primary care, cardiology and hospital clinicians to better detect irregular heart rhythms such as A-Fib and flutter in the office, which can reduce time to diagnose and improve the patient experience. Featuring no leads or wires, this patient-friendly technology can help improve patient compliance and outcomes. And the simple, reimbursable procedure can help improve financial outcomes for your practice or office.
Combined with the TAGecg Smart Cable and TAGconnect Software, clinicians are provided with an automated analysis of the ECG recording and simple, straightforward report for rapid review of the ECG trace data and findings.
- Single-lead continuous ECG records for up to 7 days
- Report generated in seconds and delivers actionable snapshots of patient data
- Connect, analyze and interpret results from your office
- Proprietary algorithm effective in detecting atrial fibrillation
- Discrete, wireless & water-resistant—no disruption to patient's daily activities
- No third-party service or dedicated staff required
- Effective in detecting transient arrhythmia and improve the diagnostic yield of atrial fibrillation versus traditional 24 or 48-hour methods.
- Comes in a pack of 5
- Optional TAGconnect Software available
- Optional TAGecg Smart Cable available