The Ultra-Care 4800 is the total package for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers and bed sores. Combined, the entire system includes the mattress, mattress cover and air pump. The mattress, which offers both alternating pressure mode and low air loss, features 20 rows of air cells 5" high on a 3" integrated foam base. That base is additional protection should there be a loss of power. That's a full 8" of therapeutic support. The included 8 Liter Per Minute (LPM) pump has retractable hooks for bed use and offers simple set up and operation. The quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant and vapor permeable. In addition to the alternating pressure mode the mattress provides, the included static mode option provides a firm surface when needed. The ventilated nylon-polyurethane air cells are easy to disconnect, reliable and durable. The air cells also allow for quick disconnection, which permit easy cell replacement, and which allow any area of the mattress to be deflated and be zero pressure without affecting alternating benefits. As an added safety measure, the head of the mattress features CPR quick deflate cells. Each of the cells offer a variable pressure setting for maximum comfort. The mattress has a weight capacity of 350 lbs. This is a package of the mattress, quilted cover and 8 LPM air pump. At 84" long, the mattress is ideal for taller patients and will fit on most bed frames. Air pump features a front panel switch offering the two modes of therapy - static or alternating. Ventilated air cells provide a microclimate that reduces moisture. Regardless of the operating mode, the mattress maintains the low air loss benefit. The cover, which helps keep the mattress and air cells clean, is machine washable.
- Mattress and pump come with a 2-year warranty
- 8" alternating pressure mattress with low air loss
- Quick disconnect cells for easy cell replacement
- Air cells made with nylon/polyurethane for increased durability and reliability
- CPR quick deflate located at the head of the mattress
- Quilted cover, moisture resistant, vapor permeable nylon; low shear/low friction
- Pump is an 8 liter-per-minute pump in an easy-to-use design
- 10 minute cycle time
- Two modes of therapy - static or alternating
- Front panel switch provides two modes of therapy - static or alternating
- Variable pressure setting allows for maximum comfort
- Adjustable pressure range: 20 mmHg - 70 mmHg
- Supports patients up to 350 lbs.
Product Specifications and Resources
|84" x 36" x 8"