The Protekt Aire 3500 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful, yet quiet user friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low pressure alarm indicates air flow may be compromised.
- 5” mattress with 3” densified fiber base provides a safety support base in case of power failure.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Optional raised side rails.