The number-one-selling physician scale in North America, the all-digital Health o meter® 500KL primary care scale provides the optimum in quality, reliability, and ease of use. Designed to meet the needs of doctor’s offices, hospitals, clinics, and acute and long-term care facilities, the scale features a built-in height rod in the scale column, a large non-skid platform, and wheels that enable portability. The scale gives providers and patients an eye-level weight indicator for patients up to 550 pounds, with a user-friendly digital interface that includes BMI, hold/release, zero, tare, reweigh, recall, KG/LB, clear, and enter functions. The exclusive Everlock® function allows the measuring unit (LB or KG) to be permanently locked on the scale.
The first healthcare scale to provide easy integration and seamless communication with today’s EMR applications, the 500KL includes a USB interface for connectivity with a computer, EMR software, or other electronic devices via various Health o meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions.
With its low platform height, the 500KL is easy to set up and offers patients a more comfortable and stable weighing experience.
- Scale has the ability to interface with a computer, EMR software or other electronic device via various Health o meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions.
- The easy-to-use height rod provides height measurements from 30” to 84”/76cm - 214cm
- Scale functions include the ability to calculate the patient’s Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Low platform height requires only minimal step up, offering patient a more comfortable and stable weighing experience
- Option that allows users to permanently lock the scale in either LB or KG to improve safety
Product Specifications and Resources
|Capacity||550 lb/ 250 kg|
|Resolution||0.2 lb / 0.1 kg|
|Platform Size||13 ¾” (w) x 16½” (d) x 2 3/8” (h)/349mm (w) x 419mm (d) x 60mm (h)|
|Height Rod||30” - 84 1/4” / 76 cm - 214 cm|
|Display||1"/25 mm LCD|
|Wheels||(2) Wheels for ease of movement|
|Power Source||6 AA batteries included, Optional adapter (order # ADPT31)|
|Connectivity||USB, optional Pelstar® wireless technology|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty - Eligible for ScaleSurance Extended Warranty||UPC||892076002008|