Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a quality line of pharmaceutical refrigeration for temperature-safe storage of sensitive materials.
Made in North America, the ACR1415LH offers 14 cu.ft. of interior storage inside a conveniently sized footprint that's less than 25" wide and deep. Adjustable cantilevered shelving lets you accommodate a variety of sizes to maximize the interior space. The shelves are constructed from heavy duty recycled molded plastic for lasting durability. Fan-forced cooling ensures cold air is evenly distributed throughout the stainless steel interior. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with audible high/low temperature alarms to warn if the unit goes out of range. Designed for optimum pharmaceutical storage, the temperature range is 2ºC to 8ºC.
The ACR1415LH comes with a stainless steel cabinet with a self-closing door, an ideal time-saving feature for busy staffs that helps to ensure items aren’t accidentally exposed to room temperature. A factory-installed front lock helps to secure items, with an easy grip handle designed to last. LED lighting in the door panel offers an efficient presentation, while the tempered glass offers a heat-safe view. A hidden light switch is conveniently located towards the top of the unit, letting staff turn the lights off when needed. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 commercial standards. It features a high efficiency compressor and rear condenser.
NOTE: This unit has a left hand door swing and is not field reversible. For a right hand version, see the ACR1415RH.
- ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and meets UL-471
- 14 cu.ft. interior for maximum storage convenience
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Door automatically closes if left ajar
- 1/4 horsepower high efficiency compressor for quality storage
- Door is not field reversible; for a right hand version, see the ACR1415RH
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Cabinet and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel
- Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Tempered glass door provides heat-safe view of interior contents, with an argon gas-filled door pane to prevent condensation buildup
- 4 molded plastic shelves can be arranged in virtually any position to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Interior fan-forced cooling ensures all items are kept cold
- Designed to maintain temperatures as recommended by the CDC
- Solid handle offers a sturdy grip
Product Specifications and Resources
|Height of Cabinet||66.0" (168 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||66.75" (170 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||26.5" (67 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.25" (117 cm)|
|Capacity||14.0 cu.ft. (396 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||170.0 lbs. (77 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||177.0 lbs. (80 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|