AccuCold Pharma-Vac Performance Series ADA Height Vaccine Refrigerator Glass Door 6 Cu. Ft.
Designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines, with antimicrobial handle.
Accucold's Pharma-Vac Performance Series are upright all-refrigerators designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines, with a powder-coated silver ion handle that helps prevent germ spread.
The ARG6PV is a 6 cu.ft. all-refrigerator sized at 32.5 inches high for use in most ADA compliant applications. The adjustable control range allows you to manage the temperature between +2 to +8ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2" probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices. A hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the ARG6PV utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with an internal fan to ensure excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2" increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
The ARG6PV comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. The double pane tempered glass door provides a full view of the interior. The user-reversible door ships with a right hand swing and self-closing function (note: self-closing is disabled once reversed to LHD). This model includes a factory-installed lock and ships with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARG6PV provides an energy efficient solution to vaccine storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible. Additional sizes, as well as solid door options, are also available. Explore the full Pharma-Vac series at accucold.com/pharmavac.
- Designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines.
- Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs.
- Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range.
- Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup.
- Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes).
- Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted.
- Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management.
- Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included).
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch.
- Provides a full display of stored contents.
- Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance.
- Ships with removable warning stickers for "DO NOT UNPLUG," "DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE," and "DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS"
- Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- Meets UL-471 commercial standards
Product Specifications and Resources
|Height of Cabinet||32.5" (83 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth||24.38" (62 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||26.13" (66 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.5" (118 cm)|
|Interior Height||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.5" (17 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Capacity||6.0 cu.ft. (170 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||119.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Door Swing||Right Hand Swing Door is standard; Optional Left Hand Door available.|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8ºC||UPC||761101062563|