Armedica AM-368 treatment table comes with four total lock swivel casters and 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection for added comfort and safety. AM-368 treatment table is strong, stylish and affordable offering full height adjustment and section mobility for the patients so that they can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. Armedica AM-368 positioning table is helpful for the patient as it gives comfort and easy access getting on and off the table. AM-368 special therapy table offers pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation. AM-368 treatment table's head section (15" x 36") with contoured face/nose opening raises the section to 45° and lowers to 90°.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1 3/4″ Firm density foam top.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
Product Specifications and Resources
|Top Section||Three Piece|
|Head Section||One Section|
|15″ x 36″ Raises 45 degrees, Lowers 90 degrees, Contoured Face/Nose Opening||15″ x 36″ Raises 45 degrees, Lowers 90 degrees, Contoured Face/Nose Opening|
|Center Section||22″ x 36″ Does not Raise|
|Foot Section||39″ x 36″ Raises 70 degrees|
|Other||Four Total Lock Swivel Casters|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.|