Armedica 5 Section Top Hi Low Treatment Table
Heavy duty steel tube Hi Lo control allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The control is designed to allow easy access from anywhere around the table without disrupting the treatment.
- Heavy-duty vinyl with bacterial protection.
- 1.5″ Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- 4 Caster Base with 4″ Total Lock ball bearing casters
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
Product Specifications and Resources
|Top Section||Five Piece|
|Head Section||Three Section|
|15″ x 13″ Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees.||15″ x 13″ Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees.|
|Contoured Face/Nose Opening||Contoured Face/Nose Opening|
|Armrest||12-1/2″ x 5-1/2″|
|Center Section||22″ x 27″ Raises 30 degrees and has a Spring Loaded Lock that must be released before the section will raise.|
|Foot Section||39″ x 27″ Raises 78 degrees.|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|