The new wireless BD Veritor™ Plus System gives health care providers and laboratorians in physician offices, clinics, hospitals and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) with objective, lab-quality immunoassay test results within minutes. This fast and accurate solution streamlines the point-of-care (POC) diagnostic workflow and allows providers to quickly review patient results and determine the appropriate treatment in a single consultation. The new system can help detect infectious diseases such as influenza A and B, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and group A strep while the patient is still on site, which can enable faster decision making for an earlier intervention opportunity.
- Faster access to test results: Help inform appropriate and targeted treatment decisions.
- Improved Workflow: The BD Veritor™ Plus Analyzer improves workflow with an Analyze Now or Walk Away mode, providing test results (with a printenabled function) and aiding in decision making while the patient is onsite.
- Improved Traceability: The optional BD Veritor™ InfoScan module can scan 3 different identifiers (operator ID, specimen ID and test kit /lot) that can be locally recorded, printed or downloaded, and reduces hands-on time through automated documentation
- Modularity: Provides a unique solution to meet each testing site's preference
- Advanced particle technology: Enhances sensitivity by using a proprietary process to produce highly stable, modified colloidal metal particles.
- Adaptive read technology: Compensates for background and non-specific binding helps improve specificity to reduce false-positive results
Product Specifications and Resources
|For Use With||For BD Veritor™ System Reader|
|Number of Tests||60 Tests|
|Sample Type||Nasal Swab / Nasopharyngeal Swab Sample|
|Test Format||Test Device Format|
|Test Method||Immunochromatographic Assay|
|Test Name||Influenza A + B|
|Test Type||Infectious Disease Immunoassay|
|Time to Results||10 Minute Results|
|BD Veritor Plus System Anaylzer|
|2 AA Batteries|
|2 Influenza A + B Clinical Kit (CLIA Waived) (30 Tests/Kits)|