The Dräger Evita XL is a feature-rich ventilator designed to help caregivers deliver comprehensive, optimal ventilation — from implementation to the weaning process. The monitor responds quickly to individual patient requirements and ventilation situations for increased patient comfort and safety.
- Versatile unit responds quickly to individual patient requirements and changing ventilation situations.
- Mask ventilation with NIV plus available in all modes with comprehensive monitoring and alarm adaptation.
- Integrated CO2 monitoring helps verify correct intubation and metabolic stability.
- Lung protection package offers low flow P/V maneuver to identify optimal-PEEP and pressure settings for lung protective ventilation.
- Open breathing system with AutoFlow® or PCV+ allows spontaneous breathing in all ventilation modes.
- Workflow support functions streamline clinical routines.
- NeoFlow offers flow measurement at the Y-piece for fast response to patient triggering, leakage adaptation, and precise volume delivery for neonates.
- SmartCare® / PS automated weaning system provides continuous vigilance for opportunities to reduce the level of ventilator support.
- Automatic tube compensation supports respiratory independence during weaning process.
- Open breathing system with Mandatory Minute Ventilation ensures that patients, from neonates to adults, will receive the set minute volume, regardless of the spontaneous breathing level.
- Maneuverable trolley for movement throughout care facility.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions||20.9” W x 12.4 H x 17.7” without trolley|
|Screen||15” TFT color touch-screen|
|Weight||64 lbs (basic unit)|
|Electrical||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 to 30 V DC|