Proudly made in the USA, the iGo Portable Oxygen System is the perfect choice for keeping an active lifestyle. Weighing approximately 20 pounds. The iGo is one of the few portable oxygen concentrators that offers both pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen settings. These settings are determined by a physician’s prescription and should not be changed unless consulting your doctor.
The iGo Oxygen Concentrator is a reliable 3L device offering Continuous Flow Mode as well as PulseDose Mode of oxygen delivery. This portable oxygen concentrator is made to keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle. Every part of this concentrator is rigorously tested. This device is suitable for clinical use because its PulseDose oxygen delivery is proven to be reliable and safe. This device was tested via independent tests carried out by physicians and respiratory therapists.
The iGo can operate from three different power sources: AC power, DC power, or a lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The concentrator will automatically switch to battery power if the external power source is interrupted.
As with all of our portable oxygen concentrator devices, the iGo is FAA-approved for in-flight use. To ensure you meet your specific airline’s requirements for traveling with an oxygen device, we recommend contacting them prior to your trip.
While most portable oxygen concentrators only offer pulse dose oxygen delivery, the iGo offers both pulse dose and continuous flow settings, ensuring that users will receive the oxygen therapy they need no matter what.
With pulse dose, oxygen is delivered as individuals inhale, preserving the battery life of the concentrator and only delivering therapy as it is required. The iGo provides users with 6 pulse dose settings, which can easily be changed via the Mode Select and Flow Rate buttons on the display panel.
- Integrated PulseDose® oxygen conserving technology recognized for clinically effective pulse-dose oxygen delivery extends the use time of the DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System, offering a clinically sound and highly efficient ambulatory oxygen system Built-in OSD® (oxygen sensing device) ensures accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule
- High-performance capabilities, compact design weighing less than 20 lbs with battery
- Fast battery charge time – 2 to 4.5 hours dependent upon the flow setting
- Easy-to-read battery life gauge
- The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit (Figure A)
Product Specifications and Resources
|Altitude||0 -13,123 feet (0 - 4,000 meters) Tested @ ~933 hPa|
|Battery Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max. Recommended Continuous Flow||3 LPM|
|Operating Temperature||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)|
|Oxygen Concentration||91% ± 3% For All Flow Settings|
|PulseDoseÂ® Settings||1 to 6|
|Sound Level||40 dBA|
|Unit Dimensions||5" (W) x 11" (L) x 8" (H)|
|Weight with battery||19 lbs (8.6 kg)|
|Weight without battery||15.5 lbs (7.0 kg)|
|iGoÂ® Warranty||3 Year Limited|