Drive RTL12036-ADJ Clamp-On Tub Rail is an indispensable bathroom accessory that guarantees safe and accident-free bathing. It is perfect for people who have limited dexterity such as the elderly or those who cannot get in and out of the tub easily. The attractive white powder coated steel frame is durable and aesthetically pleasing. The grip bar adjusts from 14" to 17" allows you to find the perfect height for your needs. The angle of the grab bar is parallel to the shower wall. The adjustable width clamp attaches by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the rubber pads on all bath tub contact points. The rubber pads prevents scratching of the tubs surface and ensure a secure fit. The Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail is easy to install without needing tools. Please note this safety rail is not for use on fiberglass tubs.
- Durable, white powder-coated steel construction
- 14.5" - 17" height adjustment (for RTL12036-ADJ only)
- Width adjusts from 3" - 7"
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch-proof security
- Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs)
- Tool-free installation
Product Specifications and Resources
|Adjustable Clamp||3" (smallest) | 7" (widest)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||8.5 lbs. | 9 lbs.|
|Height||14.5"- 17" | 14.5"|
|Weight||6.5 lbs. | 7.0 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||UPC||10822383246373|