The "Elgin" is the industry standard for both preventative-injury ankle exercise and rehabilitative ankle exercise..
- Weights are sold separately
- Just add standard 1" hole disk weights to any one of the four prongs for load-resisting inversion, eversion, dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion exercises.
- For well over 60 years and counting, the Elgin has reigned as the ankle exercise staple for physical therapists, hospitals, professional sports teams, schools.
- For anyone who has injured and/or weakened ankles.
- Whether you are a basketball star or just a regular Joe, the Elgin is the #1 go-to for strengthening ankles.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Box Dimensions||25" L x 21" H x 20" W.|
|Unit Weight 33 lbs.||Unit Weight 33 lbs.|
|Unit Weight with Accessories 71 lbs.||Unit Weight with Accessories 71 lbs.|