The EVAC+CHAIR®, 600H evacuation chair is a device which permits the safe egress of mobility impaired persons from a building in the event of an emergency or evacuation. The EVAC+CHAIR® 600H evacuation chair incorporates 2 carry-handles that allows for two person operation for locations with difficult access, including upwards evacuation. Can also be used in single person downward operation.
- Ergonomic adjustable handle- For ease of deployment and compact storage
- Reflective decals- For easy location in situations of poor visibility
- Quick release safety belts (Head, Chest, Thigh)- For increased passenger safety and security
- Heavy duty wheels- Ideal for operation over uneven terrain
- Lockable rear wheels- Can be applied in situations where the chair needs to remain in a stationary position
- Fold away front and rear grab handles- Single person operation with fold away handles allowing up to 4 people to assist with evacuation
- Dual position seat- Dual position seat allows the user to decide each time which seating position they desire