GC Dry Mouth Gel is designed to ease the symptoms of dry mouth for patients who may be suffering from impaired production of saliva due to medications, radiation treatment or diseases that can damage the salivary glands. This product provides a protective coating for teeth and oral tissue. Dry Mouth Gel is composed of: Diglycerin (moisturizer), Water, Cellulose Gum (to stabilize, thicken and bind), Carrageenan ( binder, thickening agent) Sodium Citrate, Aroma, ethylparaben (paraben family of preservatives), Limonene (colorless liquid found in flowers, aroma-oranges), Citral (oils of plants-lemon grass, etc.) and Linalool (fragrance - component of essential oils). Was This Answer Helpful?
- Dry Mouth Gel is designed specifically to ease symptoms of a diminished salivary flow.
- Immediate relief from a very dry mouth.
- Its pleasant tasting and forms a long lasting layer which protects the delicate oral tissues.
- Five delicious flavors (raspberry, fruit salad, mint, lemon and orange)
- Comes in a handy 40g tube that fits easily into the pocket or handbag.
- Great value for money!
- It's an easy to apply clear transparent gel.
- Relief for people experiencing dry mouth
- Simple finger application
- Neutral pH
- Ease of use
- Pleasant taste
- Safe to swallow