The Hausmann Industries Folding Parallel Bars are medical training devices designed to be folded hassle-free to save space and is an ideal choice for exercise areas, physical therapy centers and rehabilitation facilities where minimal space is required.
Adjustable and Sturdy Design. With a 1 ½” diameter, the Folding Parallel Bar' handrails are constructed of stainless steel for hassle-free use and increased durability. Its base plates, uprights, and fittings are made of heavy gauge steel base plates coated with black powder with a chip and wear resistant finish. Each upright telescopes up in 1 ½” increments and easily lock into 10 different height positions with a fail-safe ball-tip locking pin. The Parallel Bars, once folded, will only have a 10" width.
- Designed to easily fold to save space.
- Unit is only 10” wide when folded.
- Height adjustable from 28” to 41”.
- Fixed width dimension of 25”.
- 1 ½” diameter stainless steel handrails for easy use and durability.
- Heavy gauge steel base plates, uprights and fittings. Black powder coated chip and wear resistant finish.
- Each upright telescopes up in 1 ½” increments and locks into (10) height positions with fail-safe ball-tip locking pin.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Height||28″ – 41″(71 – 104cm)|