HCI Fitness Recumbent Exercise Bike with Total Body Cross Trainer Arms
- Total Body Workout: Dual action recumbent bike with arm motion provides users with a total body workout.
- Walk Through Design: Unobstructed walk through frame design allows even the most deconditioned users to easily enter the CyclePlus.
- Wide Cushioned Seat: The CyclePlus has a padded seat and seat back to make your extended workouts more comfortable.
- The easy adjust knob allows users to stay seated and quickly adjust the seat position.
- Adjustable Pedals Straps: Extra wide textured non-slip foot pedals with adjustable straps ensure safety and comfort during your workout.
- Heart Rate Programs: Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs. Essential to all rehabilitation exercises, the CyclePlus features contact heart rate in the handle of the machine. Your heart rate is clearly displayed on the screen so you can track your health and fitness goals.
- Water Bottle Holder: Easy to reach water bottle holder connected to the seat handles.
- Interactive Training: The CyclePlus is compatible with Kinomap and other virtual training apps to help keep you motivated during your workouts.
- Large And Intuitive Display: The CyclePlus has a 7" LCD display with 25 Programs and a easy QuickStart Button for manual training. Integrated media shelf adjusts to hold tablets and phones.
- Optional Ortho Pedals: Add additional comfort and security to the CyclePlus by purchasing the optional Ortho Heel Cups.Add to your order for $100 $200 Value, Order Now and Save
- Use the dropdown menu at the top of this page to select the option to add Ortho Pedals to your CyclePlus.
- Compact Design: The sleek design of the CyclePlus is only 24" wide ideal for fitting in a spare bedroom or in a corner of the living room. 63" Long x 24" Wide
- Transport Wheels
- Conveniently move the CyclePlus with the transport wheels.
- Family Owned & Operated: HealthCare International is proud to be one of the longest standing family owned and operated fitness equipment manufacturers based in the USA!
- Buy American Act: Please note that All HCI Fitness products qualify for the “Buy American Act”.
- Light Commercial Warranty 3 Year Parts 1 Year Labor Lifetime on the Frame
Product Specifications and Resources
|USER HEIGHT RANGE||4'6" to 6'4"|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||400 lbs|