The PhysioGait is a training device for simultaneous control of unweighting, posture and balance on a treadmill or firm surface. Systems providing dynamic unweighting are a perfect solution for training patients in a wide range of gait disorders. PhysioGait helps to maintain proper posture, reduces load, eliminates balance problems and improves motor coordination training. Unique harnesses are designed for uni or bilateral support of the body as well as for a gradual level change from fully loaded to fully unloaded.
The device allows for a manual controlled treatment of lower limbs and pelvis to ensure proper movement. Configurability of the device allows the clinics to treat various patients with a single PhysioGait system. Included extra options help to adjust the system to specific needs of each patient providing the ultimate Partial Weight Bearing System for any facility.
- Wireless Display: The wireless display can be magnetically mounted to the frame of the PhysioGait.
- Over a treadmill: The PhysioGait comes in a XL frame to fit most treadmills. We also provide treadmill packages if you are in need of a treadmill.
- Universal Harness: The PhysioGait Universal Harness is made from a wipeable, breathable material that is comfortable for users.
- 28" Yoke Adjustment: The PhysioGait can be used as a Sit to Stand assist for wheelchair-bound patients.
- Warranty: 3 Yr Frame, 3 Yr Actuator, 1 Yr Harness, 1 Year Electronics, 3 Month Battery
- Commercial Grade: Used by Physical Therapists and Nurses around the World.
- White Glove Assembly: Ask about our nationwide white glove assembly options.
- Max user Height: 7'9" over the ground, 6'8" over a treadmill
- Max Unloading 360 lbs
- Adjustable Base,The PhysioGait features and adjustable base that allows you to use the PhysioGait with your existing treadmill. The Inside width range is 30" to 38".
- Over the ground, The PhysioGait provides a safe and supportive environment for ambulatory exercise.
- Dynamic Adjustment, Easily change the rigidness of the unweighting support with a turn of a knob.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Weight Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Overall Height||7' 9"|
|Max Patient Height||7' 2"|
|Max Height on 6" TM||6' 8"|
|Max Yoke Height||7' 9"|
|Powered Yoke Adjustment||28"|
|Adjustable Inside Base Width||30" to 38"|
|Stool||Quick Release PhysioStool|
|Harness Included||Universal Adult Harness 25" - 55" (63.5 - 139.7 cm)|
|Warranty||3 Yr Frame, 3 Yr Actuator, 1 Yr Harness, 1 Year Electronics, 3 Month Battery|
|PhysioGait Harness Sizes||PhysioGait Harness Sizes|
|Universal Adult||25" - 55" (63.5 - 139.7 cm)|
|XX Small||24.4" - 29.5" (62 - 75 cm)|
|X Small||29.9" - 33.1" (76 - 84 cm)|
|Small||33.5" - 36.2" (85 - 92 cm)|
|Medium||36.6" - 41.3" (93 - 105 cm)|
|Large||42.5" - 46.8" (106 - 114 cm)|
|X Large||47.2" - 51.2" (116 - 130 cm)|