The PhysioStep MDX – Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer gives you an easy & effective low – impact total body cardio workout and combines a stable & stress free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical. The innovative elliptical stride is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
Whether it is for weight loss, general health improvement, cardiac rehabilitation, corporate wellness or transitioning from Physical Therapy to Home Exercise, the PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer is the ideal piece of equipment to get you moving!
The PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer features a large, over sized comfortable swivel seat that adjusts easily and rotates 360 degrees making this unit the most accessible for people with low mobility. Other features include a low profile walk – through design and ergo – grip handles to work your arm and core muscles. The fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a wide range of users.
The PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet which will then power the display unit. This benefits the de-conditioned and users with special needs. The large 9" LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high quality commercial components and available at an affordable price.
- Comfortable and fluid seated elliptical pedaling motion with connected arm pushing and pulling motion.
- 360° Swivel Seat for entrance from the left or right side. Transition grab handle for added user support.
- Having a swivel seat on your recumbent cross trainer not only makes it easier to get on and off the machine, it also protects your investment ensuring that you will be able to continue to use your PhysioStep MDX for years to come.
- Highest Weight Limit in its category. The PhysioStep MDX made with high quality hardened steel.
- 500 lb User Capacity
- User Height Range is 5" to 6'5"
- The PhysioStep MDX has a 9" LCD display with 20 Programs and a easy QuickStart Button.
- With 32 levels of electronic resistance, the PhysioStep MDX's resistance can be adjusted with a touch of a button. The PhysioStep MDX has a low starting resistance and manageable increments allowing users to gradually increase resistance.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Compact Dimensions||60" L X 32" W X 44" H|
|Unit Weight||210 Lbs.|
|Swivel Seat||20" Oversized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access|
|Seat Position||Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward 14 Positions|
|Programs||20 Set Programs (See Computer Details)|
|Arm System||Multi-Position Ergo Grip Handles|
|Pedals||Oversized with Deep Heal Cups & Ergo Straps|
|Stride||12" Elliptical Motion|
|User Height Range||5' to 6'5"|
|Max User Weight||500 lbs.|
|Power||AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz|
|Product Type||Commercial Grade|
|Display||High Definition 9" LCD Display|
|Backlight||Easy to Read High Contrast Blue|
|USB Summary||Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages|
|Feedback||Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, & Resistance Level "1-32"|
|Programs||Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Ramps, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, Constant SPM, Constant Watts,|
|Goal Calories, Goal Distance||Goal Calories, Goal Distance|
|Mechanical Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Electronic Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|MDX Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer with Swivel Seat|
|Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 3 Year Parts, and 1 Year Labor Manufactures warranty|