HTL-STREFA Adhesive Barrier Strip Inject Safe Bandage 1-3/8 Inch Round
Introducing the Inject-SafeTM Barrier Bandage by Injection Safety Industries. This bandage is the first and only bandage designed specifically for injections. Inject-Safe bandage is a patented design utilizing an elastomeric, self-sealing, and non-coring membrane that re-seals to prevents any fluid from entering the care space.
- Self Seal: Inject-Safe Barrier Bandages self-seal to help contain bleeding following an injection.
- Universal Precaution: Consistent with “Universal Precautions” established by OSHA.
- A Safer Choice: Protects the healthcare provider from coming into contact with potential bloodborne pathogens.
- Practical: Allows healthcare provider to use both hands to dispose of the needle.
- OSHA Compliant: Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard’s definition of “Engineering Control,” for use to reduce employee exposure to a patient’s blood at site of subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions||1-3/8 Inch Diameter|
|Material||Film / Foam|