Lifespan Treadmill Belt Lubricant 100% Silicone Clear 4 oz
Help keep your Treadmill in ideal condition using Life Span Fitness 100% silicone Treadmill belt lubricant. Proper lubrication on the underside of the Treadmill belt is mandatory to reduce heat and friction, extending the life of the motor, electronics, belt and deck. Lifespan's Treadmill lubricant contains no hazardous solvents and is colorless, odorless, non-toxic and nonflammable. This bottle comprised of 4 oz. of lubricant for treadmills is good for four applications. Or one year of normal Treadmill maintenance.
How to Lubricate Your Treadmill Belt:
- Power off your treadmill and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Starting toward the front (motor end) of your treadmill, slide your hand underneath the belt and create separation between the deck and belt.
- Slide the lube tube as close to the center of the deck as possible.
- While gently applying controlled pressure to the squeeze bottle, slowly move the applicator from the center towards the edge of the treadmill belt. Apply approximately ½ oz (1/8 of bottle) to the underside of belt.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on the opposite side of the belt.
- Plug in treadmill, power it on, and use for 3-5 minutes to disperse treadmill lubricant evenly.
- Manufactured locally in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our treadmill lubricant contains no harmful solvents and is odorless, colorless, and lastly non-toxic and nonflammable.
- With our applicator, lubricating your treadmill has never been simpler. Proper lubrication beneath your treadmill belt is necessary to reduce Friction and heath, this prolongs the life of the motor.
- Start near the front of your treadmill and slide your hand beneath the belt and create separation between the deck and belt. Slide the lube tube as close to the center of deck as feasible. While you are applying, use controlled pressure to the squeeze bottle then slowly move the applicator from the center towards the edge of the treadmill belt. Use ½ oz (1/8 of bottle) to the underside of belt.
Product Specifications and Resources
|4 oz 100% Silicone Treadmill Belt Lubricant|