Built to last, the LifeSpan TR6000i light-commercial treadmill will support you through your toughest workouts in the most demanding commercial settings. Armed with incline and decline capabilities, gym-quality componentry, and sprint-length dimensions, the TR6000i guarantees no training goal goes unfulfilled. Built-in speakers and integrated tablet holder provide entertainment at no annual cost, keeping you focused on the miles ahead.
- Supports Extreme Running Workouts:
- 22” Wide Running Surface.
- 13.5 mph Maximum Speed.
- 3.5 HP AC Motor.
- Powerfully equipped with a heart-pounding 3.5 HP AC motor that supports blazing running speeds of up to 13.5 mph, these light-commercial treadmills for running take your fitness to the professional level. The roomy 22" by 60” running surface accommodates all training styles and supports runners of all sizes. Precisely target your calves and quads with 13 levels of incline, or strengthen your lower body with 3 levels of performance decline training with this treadmill for running. Just make sure to keep a towel handy.
- Built To Last:
- 800 lb. Lift Motor.
- Oversized Front Roller.
- Following LifeSpan’s legacy of quality, the TR6000i’s oversized front roller and power-packed incline lift motor guarantee years of rigorous use, perfect for demanding runners and high-traffic environments, such as hotel gyms and on-site fitness centers. Run with confidence, we’ve got you covered.
- Intuitive Console:
- Simple, Easy-to-Navigate Display.
- Integrated Tablet Holder and Speakers.
- Readouts for Pace and Altitude.
- Easy to navigate and armed with fitness features, the TR6000i’s 6” LCD console gets you moving toward your goals faster. The 46 included running programs are perfect for weight loss, healthy living, and performance training, and ensure something for everyone. Training data is easily viewed at a glance, including readouts for mile pace and altitude change. The onboard Rockport Fitness Test is ideal if you are looking to start your fitness journey, while the 5k/10k race program, which displays real-time pace and predicted time of completion, is perfect if you are training for competition.
- True Commercial Application:
- Aluminum Side Rails.
- Ultra-Thick Handrails.
- Robotically-Welded Steel Frame.
- A treadmill is only as good as its warranty. True to form, the LifeSpan TR6000i professional treadmill is backed with confidence-inspiring guarantees on frame, parts, motor, and labor. At LifeSpan, we back every commercial treadmill with a commercial warranty. No frills, false promises, or hidden fees.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Belt Size||22" W x 60" L|
|Drive Motor||3.5 HP Continuous Duty AC|
|Incline Motor||800 lbs. Maximum Lift|
|Rollers||3.0" Front roller reduces belt tension and extends belt life;|
|2" Rear roller||2" Rear roller|
|Speed||0.5 - 13.5 MPH|
|Deck Suspension||8 Independent compression shocks reduce joint impact|
|Deck||1” Phenolic deck is heat resistant and flexible, guaranteeing years of use|
|Transport||2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.|
|Side Rails||Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt.|
|Dimensions||74.5" L x 35" W x 55.5" H|
|Max. User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Net Weight||242.5 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||269 lbs.|
|Safety Certifications||FCC, CE and ETL/ETLc Certified|
|Power Requirements||Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit|
|Shipping Dimensions||79" L x 37" W x 16" H|
|Warranty Parts||7 Years|
|Warranty Labor||1 Year||UPC||810983020892|