Second to none, the TR7000i commercial treadmill has redefined performance-grade quality. Elite in every category, these commercial grade treadmills pack a 3.5 hp AC motor, durable steel construction, and every premium feature your training program demands. The 22" by 62" running deck permits full, athletic strides, while four impact-absorbing shocks replicate real-world environments that are gentle on your knees, back, and joints. Run with confidence, the LifeSpan TR7000i professional treadmill comes with our full commercial warranty and is the perfect high-end treadmill for any home or gym setting.
- The Highest-Quality Motor Available:
- 3.5 HP Commercial AC Motor.
- The TR7000i’s 3.5 hp commercial AC treadmill motor provides tremendous torque at low speeds for heavy walkers, and smooth, continuous power at high speeds for the elite athlete. The heart of your product, we put only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most durable piece of technology available.
- Elite Commercial Treadmill:
- 15 Incline Levels.
- Speeds Up to 12 MPH.
- Combining a low maintenance/high mileage commercial belt, 1,000 pound thrust incline motor and 3” crowned rollers, the TR7000i easily handles hours of daily use in the toughest of environments. Workouts are infinite with 15 levels of incline, speeds up to 12 mph, and all-steel construction.
- Programming For Endless Progress:
- The TR7000i professional-grade commercial treadmill comes with 21 diverse exercise programs, perfect as standalone regimens or as additions to your existing routine. Designed by exercise physiologists to expedite your training, these safe, effective protocols help you to dominate your personal bests and carve imposing cardiovascular fitness. Included heart rate training protocols allow your pulse to set the pace, as speed and incline adjust in real-time to keep you directly in your target heart rate zone.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Belt Size||2" W x 62" L|
|Belt Type||Multi-Ply Polyester Belt With Non-Slip PVC Surface|
|Dimensions||80.5" L x 33.25" W x 61" H|
|Drive Motor||3.5 HP Continuous Duty AC|
|Incline Motor||1000 lbs. Thrust|
|Rollers||3.0" Crown Rollers Keep Belt Centered|
|Speed||0.5 - 12 MPH|
|Incline||0 - 15%|
|Deck Suspension||4 Independent Compression Shocks|
|Deck||1" Melamine Laminated Reversible Deck Medium-Density Fiber Board|
|Max. User Weight||400 lbs.|
|Net Weight||368 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||390 lbs.|
|Safety Certifications||FCC, CE and ETL/ETLc Certified|
|Shipping Dimensions||90" L x 41" W x 18" H|
|Warranty Parts||5 Years|
|Warranty Labor||2 Years|
|Console Display Area||Large 6.5" backlit multi-color LCD screen with scrolling alphanumeric messaging. Three additional LED displays with readouts for time, speed, and incline.|
|Console Heart Rate Monitor||Contact heart rate sensors.|
|Programs||2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training)|
|Console Readouts||Program name, date and time, workout time, calories, step count, distance, heart rate, speed, incline and pace|
|USB Plus||USB port charges your mobile devices (doesn't charge iPad 1, iPad 2, or iPad 3).|
|Intelli-Key™||Simplifies console operation with sequential button illumination that prompts you through program selection and setup|
|Intelli-Step™||This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken|
|Intelli-Guard™||This patented feature ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill dec||UPC||810983020069|