Since 1993, Mediana has provided professional and general medical equipment and technology to help revitalize heart function and provide accurate measurement of biological signals. The Mediana i35 allows users to print a results page that visually displays health data in an intuitive easy to follow format. The Mediana i35 includes a free body composition result interpretation guide that covers each section in detail.
The Mediana i35 Body Composition Analyzer is a BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis) technology system using multi-frequency measurement method providing precise yet meticulous Body Water (Extracellular Water) and Body Composition Analysis. The Mediana i35 Body Composition Analyzer uses 5, 50, 100, 250kHz frequencies during body composition analysis.
- Multi-frequency analysis : Provides an accurate analysis of body composition and body water distribution through multi-frequency measurement. Measures the resistance value of cell membranes through electric current impedance analyzing system.
- Segmental body composition analysis : Tetrapolar 8-point tactile electrodes system. Accurately measures segmental body fat and muscle mass.
- Accurate body composition analysis algorithm : High correlation with ‘Gold Standard’ devices such as DEXA, CT and Isotope Dilution Analysis system. Top medical professionals have proven the clinical reliability of i20.
- Convenient Usability : User-friendly GUI design, Ergonomic design, Convenient patient data management
- Key Features : Blind mode, Body Composition Analyzer for essential features, Clear visualization of measurement results & analysis
Product Specifications and Resources
|User Height Range||2'0" to 7'2"|
|Measuring Frequency||5 kHz, 50 kHz, 100 kHz, 250 kHz|
|Max User Weight||500 Lbs.|
|Measurement Time||About 30 sec.|
|Adult Results Sheets||150 Sheets Included|
|Children Results Sheets||50 Sheets Included|
|I35 Professional Body Composition Analyzer|