Ideal for family doctors, primary care, occupational medicine, screening. Fast and intuitive to operate with an icon-based navigation menu FlowMir®: Disposable turbine flow sensor.
- PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
- Spirometry test interpretation.
- Internal Storage memory for up to 10,000 spirometry tests.
- WinspiroPRO PC and spiro Connect Software-compatible.
- Pediatric incentive for spirometry.
- Provides instant access to database and patient trend charts for easy follow-up.
- FVC, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, PRE, and POST with main Spirometry parameters enabled (FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF 25-75, FET, EVOL).
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation.
- Traffic lights indicate immediate test interpretation.
- Real time tests may be reviewed via USB.
- Long-life Lithium ION battery provides approximately 40 hours of continuous operation and is rechargeable via USB.
- On screen results and curves preview.
- PC Connection: Real-time test on PC screen, connect with your EHR/EMR, back-up internal memory, and much more.
- Compliance with ATS/ERS 2019 and other standards.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Display||160 x 80 pixels.|
|Power Supply||3.7 V x 110 mA lithium battery USB rechargeable.|
|Keypad||6-Key Membrane Keyboard.|
|Dimensions||6" x 2" x 1" (160 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm).|
|Weight||0.31 lb (140 g) with battery.|
|Flow Measurement||+/- 16 L/s.|
|Volume Accuracy||+/- 3% or 50 mL.|
|Flow Accuracy||+/- 5% or 200 mL/s.|
|Temperature Sensor||Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C).|
|Main Spirometry Parameters||FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25-75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV.|