T4R provides a smooth and natural motion that delivers a low impact, inclusive, total-body cardiovascular and strengthening workout for virtually all users. Get a low impact workout with high impact results.
T4R combines lower and upper body movement for a full body workout, building strength and invigorating users such as those with disabilities, in rehabilitation or desiring health and wellness to get the most out of life. Safe, smooth, quiet, and easy to use, T4r inspires independence among users and therapists. NuStep’s recumbent cross trainers are a leading choice among healthcare and fitness professionals as well as home users.
T4r’s fresh design and small footprint make it ideal for a professional setting or home use.
- NEW StrideLock mechanism to lock arm handles and leg pedals when needed
- Engaging total-body workout.
- Smooth and natural movement that's easy on the joints
- Display screen that's easy to read and use
- Sturdy grab ring and comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports
- Added stability with sturdy foot pedals
- Simple arm adjustments
- Battery operated (4 AA batteries)
- Footprint 5’ x 2.25’W x 3.75’H (152 x 69 x 115 cm)
- Fits users from 4'6"– 6'4" (137– 193 cm)
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs (181 kg)
- U.S. Patents: 6,042,518; 6,361,479; 6,666,799; and patents pending
Product Specifications and Resources
|Length||60” (152 cm)|
|Width||27” (69 cm)|
|Height||45” (115 cm)|
|Weight||210 lbs (95 kg)|
|Nustep T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer|
|3 years Warranty|