Our easy-to-use OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7100) is powered by the OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
With its convenient one-touch design, the 3 Series will capture your blood pressure readings, any irregular heartbeats and body movement during measurement, while it stores up to 14 readings for your review. This makes it easy for you to share vital information with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals.
Also optimizing your measurement experience is the OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff included with this monitor. This soft contoured cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement, so whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, this cuff fits adult upper arms 9” to 17” in circumference.
- Advanced Accuracy Technology measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- Memory Storage Stores up to 14 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection informs you when your heart beats irregularly, which is vital information to track and share with your healthcare provider
- One-Touch Design allows you to remove your monitor from the box, place the cuff onto your arm, and simply press the button to start your blood pressure measurement
- Easy-to-Read Display provides a large digital screen to see and read your results easily
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference
- 14 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- Informs you when your heart beats irregularly, which is vital information to track and share with your healthcare provider
- One-touch design Allows you to remove your monitor from the box, place the cuff onto your arm, and simply press the button to start your blood pressure measurement
Product Specifications and Resources
|Application||Digital Blood Pressure Monitoring Unit|
|Circumference||22 - 32 cm|
|Cuff Material||Nylon Cuff|
|Display Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Tubes||1-Tube|
|Type||Pocket Size Hand Held|
|BP710N Blood Pressure Monitor, 10/cs|
|Wide Range cuff 9" - 17"|
|2-year warranty card|
|Quick start guide|