Easy to Apply: Biofreeze Professional pain reliever features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. Available in three application styles to best meet your needs. The hands-free 360° Spray is perfect for those hard to reach areas and keeps your hands clean. The roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount of Biofreeze to the desired area. Use the tube/pump gel style for quick and easy access in a training room or clinic.
Fast-Acting Pain Relief: Biofreeze Professional is a topical pain relieving analgesic that provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints. This pain relieving gel is designed to treat aches, pains, sprains, and strains so that you can stay active.
Safe Pain Management: Biofreeze Professional Pain Relief Gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances.
- Biofreeze Professional Cold Therapy Pain Reliever is a clinically optimized version of the traditional Biofreeze formula and provides your patients with a longer lasting experience and easier application due to its smoother consistency
- Biofreeze Professional provides cooling pain relief from backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises, which makes it ideal for use during in-clinic visits or for at-home pain relief in between visits
- Biofreeze Professional does not contain any NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, parabens, propylene glycol, or addictive substances and is suitable for use on most areas of the body, including the back, shoulders and neck, legs, hips, hands, and feet
- The new Biofreeze Professional formulation, available in a variety of sizes and application types, features a proprietary herbal blend and United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol as the active ingredient
- The 3 oz. Roll-On Gel applicator allows you to apply Biofreeze Professional hands free while the roller ball provides a gentle massage of soft-tissue areas
Product Specifications and Resources
|Application||Topical Pain Relief|
|Container Type||Roll-on Bottle|
|Dosage Form||Topical Gel|