The Philips HeartStart OnSite defibrillator is designed to enable you to help save a life in extraordinary circumstances. Its clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence you need when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest. Powered by a long-life disposable battery, the HeartStart OnSite tests itself regularly to ensure readiness. Can be used on persons of any age including infants and children. And most important, it’s effective. Its patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy are clinically proven in over 10 years of use.
- The OnSite is trusted across many different industries thanks to its versatility; from emergency services, and schools, to airports and cruise ships, the OnSite combines portability, ease of use, and dependability making it one the industry’s best-selling AED.
- Portable: being one of the lightest AEDs on the market at only 3.3lbs, the Philips OnSite can be used nearly anywhere, perfect for fast access at a moment’s notice.
- Training: the Philips OnSite is one of the only devices available that can double as an AED trainer. By simply inserting an OnSite training electrode cartridge, your device can be used as a non-shocking training-unit. Those looking to use this feature should always keep a spare battery in order to avoid draining their device’s battery during training sessions.
- CPR COACHING: get CPR coaching during a rescue by simply pushing the “i” button. The device will deliver clear, calm instructions guiding you through the rescue process. These voice prompts can help an untrained individual become a hero, but they are also very useful for trained individuals as well. During such a high stress event even those CPR+AED certified can be affected by the pressure. Having a calm guide to remind them how to execute each step can be the difference between success and tragedy.
- The Faster The Better: delivering a shock in a little as 8 seconds after CPR, one of the quickest AEDs in terms of shock delivery. This also helps shorten the pause in CPR. Faster treatment and high-quality CPR are pivotal when it comes to rescuing a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- A Safe Shock: the Philips OnSite features SMART Biphasic Therapy, which means the OnSite will deliver a low-energy, highly-effective shock that is gentle to the patient’s heart. This means the patient is getting the high quality shock their heart needs to return to normal rhythm and decreases potential damage or risks to the heart.
- Reliably runs daily self-tests for readiness
- Cardiac arrest strikes, heartstart gives you the power to help save a life
- Safely delivers a shock only if needed
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions||2-2/5 X 7-2/5 X 8-3/10 Inch|
|Energy Output||50 joules into a 50 ohm load|
|Prompt Type||Voice Prompt|
|Recertified Philips HeartStart OnSite AED|
|Long Life Battery|
|1 Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details|
|1 AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker|