PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Bike and Upper Body Arm Bike
The PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cross Trainer is the ideal product for consumers and Healthcare facilities that are looking for a versatile exercise product that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout.
The PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cross Trainer has been designed so that the user can select from or combine exercise modalities, which include; Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Cycle. The PhysioCyle XT has dependent upper and lower body, meaning both the arms and the legs will move during operation.
- User Height Range: 4'10" to 6'3"
- Max user Weight: 300 lbs.
- Heart Rate Program: Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs. Essential to all rehabilitation exercises, the PhysioCycle XT features heart rate sensors in the handle of the machine. Your heart rate is clearly displayed on the screen so you can track your health and fitness goals.
- Bi-directional Resistance: Resistance in both the forward and backward pedaling motion.
- Connected Arms and Legs: The PhysioCycle XT has a connected pedaling motion for your arms and legs.
- The smart design gives you two workouts in product ideal for use in your home or facility.
- Water Bottle holder: Integrated water bottle holder to help keep you hydrated during your workout.
- Breathable Seat Back: The mesh seat back provides support and comfort during your workout.
- Compact Dimensions: The assembled size of the PhysioCycle XT is 60" x 25".
- Lifetime Frame Warranty: The PhysioCycle XT is backed with a Lifetime Frame, 3 Year Parts, and 1 Year Labor manufactures warranty.
- Light Commercial Grade: Used by Physical Therapists and Nurses around the World.
- 8 Levels: Wide range of resistance from a low starting resistance to a challenging workout.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Seat||Ergo-Comfort Seat w/ Contact Heart Rate|
|Seat Position||Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward 15 positions|
|Programs||7 Set Programs (See Computer Details)|
|Arm System||Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer|
|Pedals||Wide Foot Plate|
|Stride||Standard Cycle Motion|
|User Height Range||4'10" to 6'3"|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs.|
|Power||AC 120V | 50/60Hz|
|Product Type||Light Institutional Grade|
|Display||High Definition LCD Display|
|Feedback||Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories & Resistance Level "1-8"|
|Programs||Manual, Interval, Valley, Mountain, Ramp, Hills and HRC|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate on Seat|
|Mechanical Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Electronic Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compact Dimensions||60" L X 25" W X 52" H|
|Unit Weight||144 lbs.|