The PhysioMax Independent Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Bike all-in-one Total Body Trainer is the newest innovation in affordable Total Body rehabilitation products with patent pending "independent action."
The PhysioMax's independent arm and leg motion allows users to work their upper body (Upper Body Ergometer) & lower body (recumbent bike) independently from each other.
The resistance on the PhysioMax is bi-directional & can be adjusted providing versatility for any application. It features a walk-thru design with a removable seat for wheelchair access. The oversize seat swivels to accommodate users with low mobility.
The PhysioMax Independent Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Bike all-in-one Total Body Trainer has adjustable hand cranks, pedals, as well as an adjustable UBE arm can be raised or lowered for variable arm positions. Resistance varies from the low "easy start" for deconditioned users and goes up to level 16. The large 9" LCD console has preset programs & displays speed, time, distance, pulse , RPM, Watts, METS & calories.
- 32 levels: Wide range of resistance from a low starting resistance to a challenging workout.
- Isokintic Training: Controlled RPM recovery training.
- Commercial Grade: Used by Physical Therapists and Nurses around the World.
- Download Workout Report: Record workout reports and track patient progress including METS, WATTS, Total RPM, Time, Duration and more.
- 20" Wide Memory Foam Seat: 4" Tick Memory Foam Extra Wide 20" Memory Foam Seat with Contoured Reclining Seat Back.
- Compact Dimensions: The assembled size of the PhysioMax is 60" x 25". About the size of a recliner chair.
- Bi-directional Independent Upper and Lower Drive System: Unique Independent Drive System allows for the isolated use of either the upper or lower portion of the machine. In addition, both arms and legs can be used together for a total body workout.
- Swivel Seat: 360° Swivel Seat for entrance from the left or right side. 500 lb Weight Capacity and Oversized Seat Standard.
- Adjustable cranks: Easily adjust the upper body crank to accommodate more users!
- Large and Intuitive Display: The PhysioMax has a 9" LCD display with 20 Programs and a easy QuickStart Button.
- With 32 levels of electronic resistance, the PhysioMax's resistance can be adjusted with a touch of a button. The PhysioMax has a low starting resistance and manageable increments allowing users to gradually increase resistance.
- Removable Wheelchair Seat: Simply slide the seat off of the rail for wheelchair access.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Swivel Seat||20" Oversized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access|
|Seat Position||Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward 14 Positions|
|Removable Seat||Seat Removes for Wheelchair Access (ADA)|
|Programs||20 Set Programs (See Computer Details)|
|Handles||Adjustable Comfort Grip Handles|
|Pedals||Orthopedic Rehab Pedals with Heel Support|
|Stride||Independent Cycle Motion|
|User Height Range||5' to 6'6"|
|Max User Weight||500 lbs.|
|Power||AC 110V-240V | 50/60Hz|
|Product Type||Commercial Grade|
|Display||High Definition 9" LCD Display|
|Backlight||Easy to Read High Contrast Blue|
|USB Summary||Export Workout Data Including Peaks and Averages|
|Feedback||Time, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS,|
|METs, & Resistance Level "1-32"||METs, & Resistance Level "1-32"|
|Programs||Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Valley, Ramp, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, ISOKENTIC,|
|Constant Power (WATTS), Goal Calories, Goal Distance, Custom Program 1||Constant Power (WATTS), Goal Calories, Goal Distance, Custom Program 1|
|Heart Rate||Built in Receiver Compatible with HCI Fitness, Polar and other Manufactures|
|*Chest Belt Not Included||*Chest Belt Not Included|
|Mechanical Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Electronic Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compact Dimensions||60" L X 25" W X 59" H|
|Unit Weight||330 lbs.|