Proactive Medical Products Protekt Aire 5000 8" Low Air Loss & Alternating Pressure Mattress System with 3" Foam Base
The Protekt Aire 5000DX is the 1st defense for facilities to treat pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The high volume user friendly pump combines low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The air flow and pressure range can be customized according to each individual patient's weight. The "static" mode provides a firm support for easy patient transfer.
- Extended 2 Year Warranty Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off compressor at desired pressure level extending pump life cycle.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable LED weight settings allows pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
Product Specifications and Resources
|5” mattress with 3” densified fiber base provides a safety support base in case of power failure.||5” mattress with 3” densified fiber base provides a safety support base in case of power failure.|
|18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.||18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.|
|Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.||Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.|
|Static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.||Static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.|
|Optional raised side rails.||Optional raised side rails.|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Warranty||2 Year Non-Prorated.|
|Overall Size||36” x 80” x8”|