The Protekt 300 provides excellent pressure redistribution. This mattress is ideal for moderate to high risk patients.
- Multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of high density and high resilient die-cut foam in the torso and head sections offers unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- The sloped heel section combined with open cell memory foam reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
- 360 degree zipper for easy removal, cleaning or replacement.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluid migration.
- Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant.
- Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Warranty||Core; 7 Year Non-Prorated. Cover; 2 Year Non-Prorated.|
|Optional raised rails available on all sizes.||Optional raised rails available on all sizes.|
|Overall Size||36" x 80"x 6"|