The Protekt 500 with (VGPT) Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability compared to traditional foam.
- Reduces occurrence of pressure sores by channeling heat away from the body significantly faster than traditional foam, virtually eliminating perspiration.
- Superior pressure redistribution is delivered by providing more support and less cradling at higher levels of compression, redistributing pressure over a large surface area eliminating static fatigue.
- Protects vulnerable heel area with a 30 degree slope redistributing pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel.
- PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is antimicrobial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
- Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant.
- Available in 42”, 48”, 54” & 60” widths.
- Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: Core; 15 Year Non-Prorated. Cover; 2 Year Non-Prorated.
- Optional raised rails available on all sizes.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Warranty||Core; 15 Year Non-Prorated. Cover; 2 Year Non-Prorated.|
|Optional raised rails available on all sizes.||Optional raised rails available on all sizes.|
|Overall Size||36" x 80" x 6"|