For use with Sofia 2 and Sofia - FDA Emergency Use Authorization.
The Sofia SARS Antigen Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA) uses advanced immunofluorescence-based lateral flow technology in a sandwich design for qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV-2. The Sofia SARS Antigen FIA, with the Sofia 2 and Sofia analyzers, provides automated and objective results in 15 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments.
- Rapid results to support efficient dispositioning of patients.
- Reliable results without cross-reactivity to seasonal coronaviruses.
- Adjusts to your volume fluctuations. Allows for significant throughput and batching of samples in READ NOW Mode.
- Simple test workflow follows a similar format to CLIA-waived Sofia and Sofia 2 assays.
- Provides automated tracking, data capture, government reporting, and exclusive disease mapping.
- Objective result that eliminates the subjectivity of a visual read.
- Ready for use with Sofia 2 and Sofia for nasal swab procedure.
- Clean, easy to use and dispose of.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Time to results||15 minutes|
|Sample type||Direct nasal/nasopharyngeal swabs|
|Kit storage conditions||Room temperature (15°C to 35°C / 59°F to 86°F)|
|Controls||Positive and negative, included in kit|
|12 Kits of 25 Tests Per Kit|