Magnetic Resistive Pedal Exerciser
Sammons Preston Magnetic Resistive Exerciser uses a patented magnetic resistance as a mechanism for smooth and quiet operation. This exercise tool easily accommodates various levels of fitness and physical therapeutic rehabilitation programs. The adjustable base widens for added stability while also narrowing for compact storage.
Delivers Smooth Bi-Directional Resistance
Offering bi-directional magnetic resistance, the pedal exerciser helps improve joint range of motion, muscle strength, circulation, and coordination for the entire body. The versatile design enables easy use on the floor for leg and foot exercise or placed on a tabletop to exercise the upper body. The rehabilitative equipment offers bi-directional and nominal resistance at the lowest setting.
Automatic Five-Function Digital Display
The pedal exerciser comes with a fully automatic five-function digital display that provides readouts for speed, elapsed time, calories, distance, and a scan of all functions. The one-touch display allows users and clinicians to easily track and view workout results. Easily adjust the amount of resistance for a customizable workout with an adjustable tension knob.
- Magnetic Resistive Exerciser easily tracks upper & lower body workouts with a digital display
- The adjustable base with non-skid molded feet provide additional stability during use
- One-directional peddler only allowing forward movement in a smooth and quiet operation
- Dimensions of the exerciser are 17"W x 17"H x 9"D
- Weight capacity of 18 lbs
Product Specifications and Resources
|Measures 17"W x 17"H x 9"D.||Measures 17"W x 17"H x 9"D.|