Saunders Cervical Traction Device with Deluxe Case
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
- Safe: a physical therapist recommended and proven tool in rehabilitation with or without surgery.
- Effective: customers feel results within days of beginning their home treatment with Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- Easy to Use: the device comes with 3 adjustable angles, an easy to read pressure gauge, and a hand-held pump; making it user friendly for all.
- Comfortable: Patented self adjusting neck wedges with padding
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to pevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Customers Also Bought
I called and placed my order vice doing it on-line. Customer service was great, and to top it off, the order was processed and shipped in less than 24 hours and received two days later. That is quick!!! and the product came as expected, well packaged without any damage. I would definitely order from HeartWell Med again.
Device works great. Relieves pressure on my cervical spine. Easy to use and comfortable.
I started using this a few minutes a day. Feeling better. Herniated disc C5C6