The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
- Safe: a physical therapist recommended and proven tool in rehabilitation with or without surgery.
- Effective: customers feel results within days of beginning their home treatment with Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- Easy to Use: the device comes with 3 adjustable angles, an easy to read pressure gauge, and a hand-held pump; making it user friendly for all.
- Comfortable: Patented self adjusting neck wedges with padding
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to pevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance