StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals. User-defined stride length from 2 to 11.5 and optimized 1:1 arm-to-leg ratio to promote natural movement. Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
Standard Seat: Just the essentials here. The Standard seat features the same great shape, base and design as the Premium seat with basic adjustments. Ideal for settings where minimal user supervision is provided.
- User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5" with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.
- Ships assembled
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||68"L x 30"W x 48"H.|
|User height range||Fits users 4’6" - 6'7"|
|Unit weight||312 lbs.|
|Color Frame||Cool Gray|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|