StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals. User-defined stride length from 2 to 11.5 and optimized 1:1 arm-to-leg ratio to promote natural movement. Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
Bariatric Seat: The new Bariatric Seat is 5” wider than the premium and standard seats.
- User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5" with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.
- Ships assembled
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||68"L x 30"W x 48"H.|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|