The CT800 commercial treadmill has a reputation for reliability and value that meets your space and budget needs. Weighing in at 360 lb and backed by an impressive warranty, this machine is truly heavy-duty and packs a load of premium features that keep clients happy. The top control panel boasts a simple and intuitive design with direct speed and incline buttons, multiple storage options for water bottles, phones, and other accessories, as well as a built-in fan that helps keep users cool. The ergonomically positioned hand pulse sensors let users easily monitor vital stats, while a variety of built-in programs allow nearly endless workout customization to suit a wide range of fitness levels.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. The electronics in the CT800 are designed to provide simple and intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port with multiple storage tray options to help keep their devices charged. The addition of direct speed and incline buttons make all workouts more efficient and interval training workouts a breeze.
- Running Surface The large 22" x 60" running surface is constructed of a durable commercial-grade pre-lubricated belt for enhanced comfort and extensive use.
- Display LED DISPLAY White multi-window LED displays provide feedback for distance, calories, pules, time, track, speed, incline and more. Plus, you can quickly shift your speed and incline with direct access buttons.
- This Motor unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp DC motor with Grade H insulation. There are 2 fans that keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- Hand Pulse Sensors Ergonomically correct hand pulse sensors to help track and monitor your heart rate during training.
- Convenient Console includes an adjustable fan, cell phone ledge, small storage tray, tablet-friendly reading rack, bottle holders, USB charging port and more.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Console||4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, Speed window, Incline window|
|Console Feedback||Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Calories, METS, Pulse, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining|
|Programs||Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB)|
|Heart Rate||Built-In Receiver (chest strap sold separately); Built-In H.R. Control Feature|
|Direct Access Buttons||Direct Speed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12); Direct Incline (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15)|
|Speed||0.5 to 12 mph|
|Bluetooth||Yes - Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps)|
|Incline||0 - 15 (0.5 increments)|
|Drive Motor||4.0 HP DC drive with grade H insulation|
|Handlebar Controls||Yes (Start, Stop, Speed +, Speed -, Incline +, Incline -)|
|Power||AC 120V / 20A AC 230V / 15A|
|Deck||maintenance-free, 1" thick, double-sided|
|Belt||22" x 60", commercial multi-ply|
|Cushioning||6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)|
|Handrails||Dipped side handrails with steel uprights (optional dipped extended side handlebars)|
|Frame||Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder Coat Paint|
|Dimensions||85" L x 35.8" W x 60.6" H|
|Product Weight||383 lbs.|
|Maximum User Weight||450 lbs.|