Stander's Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar provides safe, secure support for sitting, standing or transferring. The slim design makes for an easy fit in tight spaces. It can be installed between the bathtub and the toilet, placed at your bedside, or conveniently next to a sofa or chair. The Grab Bar is created with four vertical bars, allowing the user to gradually 'climb' to a standing position using a hand-over-hand technique. The curved grab bar also pivots, locking in place at eight different points (every 45°). Because of the unique tension-mounted design, no permanent installation is required. The Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar can be moved from one room to the next without damaging your ceiling or floor. It is also packaged with its own wrench so no other tools are required for assembly or installation. The Security Pole can be permanently installed with the wood screws that are included, if the user desires.
- Prevent falls anywhere in the home with the two-in-one grab bar and transfer pole. Use the ladder-like grab bar to lift yourself up from a toilet, bathtub, bed, or chair and balance yourself with the transfer pole.
- The Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar secures with tension and has been designed to support lateral weights up to 300 pounds!
- The Curved Grab Bar swivels around the pole a full 360 degrees by simply pulling on the knob. For added measures of safety, the swiveling grab bar automatically locks itself into place in eight different spots every 45 degrees.
- The curved grab bars adds additional versatility to the Security Pole. By adding multiple points and angles of use, the Security Pole can be installed in a bathroom to be used with both a shower or bathtub and a toilet!
- The Security Pole and Curve Grab assembles and installs within minutes using the provided wrench. To install, tighten the pole using the wrench to create tension between the floor and ceiling. No drilling or hardware needed!
- Unlike traditional wall-mounted grab bars, the Security Pole can be installed in any location you need support. Use it in the middle of the bathroom, next to a bed, or to get up out of your favorite chair.
- Tension-Mounted: Secure in place by tightening the pole to create tension between the floor and ceiling – no drilling holes needed!
- Fits Ceilings 7′-10′: Includes everything needed for installation on a 7-10 foot flat dry-walled ceiling
- Rotates and Locks: Swivel the Curved Grab Bar a full 360 degrees; grab bar automatically locks into place every 45 degrees
- Supports 300 lbs: Use the transfer pole anywhere in the home to sit, stand, or transfer while protecting against falls
Product Specifications and Resources
|Fits Ceiling Heights||Range of 7’-10’ ft|
|Height of Curved Grab Bar||32″-52″ from floor|
|Length of Curved Grab Bar||19.5″|
|Width of Curved Grab Bar||8.5|
|Length of Top I-Beam||22″|
|Width of Top I-Beam||9″|
|Diameter of Circular Base||7.25″|
|Diameter of Pole||1.5″|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Weight of Product||20 lbs|
|Materials||Rust resistant zinc plated steel with durable powder coat finish|
|Package Dimensions||54.00” L x 12.50” W x 3.25” H; 22 lbs||UPC||897564000122|
|2-In-1 Ladder Grab Bar and Transfer Pole|