For smaller body regions such as the fingers and Achilles tendon. 40mA-min. 14-hour average patient wear time. The IontoPatch is an extended time-released electronic transdermal (iontophoretic) drug delivery medical device manufactured and marketed by Travanti Medical®, a business unit of The Tapemark Company. It is a non-invasive alternative to an injection and is designed for the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Market. An innovative, self-contained battery produces a low-level electric current to carry drug molecules non-invasively across the skin and to underlying tissue. Drug delivery is shut off automatically when the prescribed dose has been administered. The IontoPatch is single-use and disposable.
- Designed to treat smaller anatomical areas, including fingers and Achilles tendon in a 14-hour average patient wear time.* 40mA-min.
- No charging station, dose controller or phoresor required
- Wrappable, compressible, weight bearing (treats foot conditions), withstands vigorous activity / exercise
- Appropriate for both acute and chronic conditions
- Extended time-released iontophoresis
- More cost-effective and less time consuming
- More drug delivered and remains localized