The Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Steam Autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. This autoclave features a bright, new, easy to use panel that was designed with the operator in mind. Our Tuttnauer 2340M autoclave is more than capable of satisfying all of your sterilization needs at an affordable price, without compromising on quality, safety, or reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro-polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- 6 month parts and labor warranty.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Chamber Size||9" x 18"|
|Volume||5 gal (19 L)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21.5" x 20" x 14.4"|
|Standard Cassette Capacity||2 full & 2 half|
|Tray Size (L x W x H)||16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"|
|Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time||13 min|
|Shipping Weight||85 lbs|