Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Manual Sterilizer Autoclave
The Valueklave 1730 meets all the basic sterilization needs at an unmatched price. Compact footprint and easy operation make it the ideal choice small offices or as a second autoclave.
- 20 minute cycle time from a hot start. 30 minute from cold start
- 316L stainless steel electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device and steam pressure activated lock prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Insufficient water detector cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements.
- Dual safety thermostat.
- Closed door dry cycle.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Product Specifications and Resources
|Overall Dimensions||17.9"D x 17.4"W x 12"H|
|Chamber Volume||2 Galons|
|Chamber Dimensions||7" x 13"|
|Capacity||2 Half Sized Cassettes|
|Tray Dimensions||1.6"D x 4.7"W x 0.8"H|
|Number of Trays||3|
|Electrical||120 V, 50/60 Hz, 1350 W, 11 A||UPC||50428783757|