The Valueklave 1730 meets all the basic sterilization needs at an unmatched price. Compact footprint and easy operation make it the ideal choice small offices or as a second autoclave.
- Efficient and fast: Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time)
- Safe-Locking Door: Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Intuitive Control: Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use
- Simple Drainage: Valve is conveniently located at the front to allow quick and easy reservoir drainage
- Durable Chamber: The long-life electro polished chamber and door are made to last
- Overheating Protection: The dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off deliver reliable protection from overheating.
- 20 minute cycle time from a hot start. 30 minute from cold start
- 316L stainless steel electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device and steam pressure activated lock prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Insufficient water detector cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements.
- Dual safety thermostat.
- Closed door dry cycle.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Product Specifications and Resources
|Overall Dimensions||17.9"D x 17.4"W x 12"H|
|Chamber Volume||2 Galons|
|Chamber Dimensions||7" x 13"|
|Capacity||2 Half Sized Cassettes|
|Tray Dimensions||1.6"D x 4.7"W x 0.8"H|
|Number of Trays||3|
|Electrical||120 V, 50/60 Hz, 1350 W, 11 A||UPC||50428783757|