The Voyager is a unique US/European hybrid design with separate seat and handle height ranges that accommodate heights ranging from 4’11” – 6’4” and as the seat height is increased the footprint grows effectively addressing the need for increased stability as the center of gravity of the unit moves upward. This lightweight rollator features easyto-operate ergonomic hand brakes with hidden cables. It has 10-inch front and 8-inch rear wheels for great maneuverability and stability with an attractive, shielded braking mechanism which offers excellent grip on the rear wheels.
- Ergonomic handles with hidden brake cables; adjustable height in one-inch increments from 35” – 42.5” with an audible click as well as visual height settings.
- Height adjustments on leg frame allows seat height to be adjusted from 21” to 24”.
- Comes with an 18” x 10” thickly padded seat with a handle to quickly and easily fold and unfold side-to-side (rather than front-to-back), allowing the unit to maneuver through narrow doorways.
- Attractive mesh tote attaches to the front frame and is easily removed to double as a shoulder bag for carrying personal items.
- 10-inch front and 8-inch rear non-marring black wheel with soft grip tires glide on almost any surface.
- Lightweight aluminum frame is durable for years of worry-free use.
- Folds up for quick and easy transport in any vehicle and for storage.
Sturdy and lightweight for lifting into the car. I appreciate that both the height of the seat and the height of the handlebars adjust separately. I have a bit of a struggle with the red buttons used to adjust the height of the handlebars.