The AED Pro monitor/defibrillator is designed for both basic and advanced life support. While it offers guidance to the BLS rescuer, it also provides more advanced capabilities for the professional rescuer.
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing CPR. Real CPR Help, includes a metronome set at the AHA recommended 100 bpm and a screen display which helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
For the professional rescuer, the AED Pro offers the ability to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR®. When the AED Pro is in manual mode and chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing clinicians to see organized electrical activity while compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact ("noise"). This enables rescuers to see a patient's underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts, which reduces the duration of pauses in CPR.
- High-resolution LCD display
- Complete electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s line of professional defibrillators and AED Plus®
- Battery compatibility with ZOLL’s R Series® professional defibrillator
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water, and passes the 1.5 meter drop test
- Considerable memory capacity: 20 minutes of ECG, operator, and device actions with audio recording enabled; 4 patient records up to 1.45 hours each, or up to 5.8 hours for a single record of ECG and event data without audio recording
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions||3" x 9.2" x 9.4"|
|Power Supply Type||Battery (sold separately)|
|Charge Time||Less than 10 seconds with a new fully charged battery|
|Paddle Type||CPR-D-padz (not included)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Humidity||10% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|